Need something to rejuvenate and revitalise your skin? Meet Vega our 99% organic face oil for use at twilight! Vega, named after the brightest star in the sky is hand blended using the organic cold pressed botanical oils of Apricot, Camellia, Argan, Cactus, Evening Primrose and a dash of Vitamin E. These drops of stardust:
- Neutralise skin-damaging free radicals, using powerful antioxidants
- Provide a protective lipid barrier to smooth and plump the skin
- Increase the turnover of fresh healthy skin cells and reduce the appearance of pores
- Rejuvenate the skin by preserving its elasticity and integrity
- Provide rich organic biomolecules which feed the skin and enhance its natural ability to repair itself
That’s not all though! We have also added a synergy of luxurious organic and wildcrafted essential oils to illuminate and revitalise the skin including:
- Wildcrafted Frankincense for its ability to rejuvenate and preserve youthful appearance. It also reduces inflammation and prevents signs of ageing skin.
- Rare organic Jasmine for its age preventative qualities and high antioxidant content. It is extracted via a newly developed technique which is pure enough for the oil to be certified soil association organic, a ‘secret de maison’
- Organic Neroli to stimulate the removal of old cells and encourage the growth of fresh healthy ones. Improving the skin’s tone and elasticity, reducing the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and thread veins. It also reduces redness and can be soothing to problem skin.
Because Vega is loaded with Oleic Acid a.k.a Omega 9 from Apricot, Camellia and Argan. It has a rich consistency making it perfect for people with normal to dry skin and recommended for use at twilight (hence the name). For dry or mature skin types it can also be used in the morning during the cooler winter months. All of the ingredients used to create Vega are certified by the soil association, the highest standard of organic certification.